Tube PreAmp Bare Print Circuit Board Upgraded design for Marantz M7 DIYER
(Tubes and components not inclued)
The following picture is an example showing a finished circuit board which is also available in my Mall
This bare Print Circuit Board is for Tube Pre-Amplifier DIYer.
- With circuit design upgraded from famous original
- High quality of workmanship
- Specially designed for DIYer such that soldering can be carried out in the component side of the print circuit board (no need to turn over the print circuit board for soldering)
- Also a flexible design print circuit board that component can be soldered on opposite side of the tube socket to make a exposed tube casing design.
- Use 3pcs 12AX7/ECC83(not included)
- Require ~280V DC and ~12.6V DC power. (Pre-amp power board specially designed for our pre-amp series are available in our Mall)
- Immediately add improvement to sonic characteristics of power amplifier. (Air, details, width and depth of sound stage)
- Size : 190mm x 160mm
- 2mm thick PCB
- Come with circuit wiring schematic.
- Finished PCB as well as Finished product are also available in our Mall.
This product is only for DIYER with sufficient knowledge in electricity and know how to avoide danger from electic shock.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed